- Member of The National Catholic Cemetery Conference
- Serving the Parishes and Missions of the Catholic Diocese of Palm Beach
- Palm Beach, Martin, St. Lucie, Indian River, and Okeechobee counties
HistoryOur Lady Queen of Peace Cemetery was consecrated in 1974 by Archbishop Coleman F. Caroll of Miami.
Since 1984, this cemetery has been a part of the new Diocese of Palm Beach.
It is a visible symbol of our faith in Jesus Christ and our hope of resurrection.
The prayerful atmosphere of Our Lady Queen of Peace Cemetery reflects our respect for our loved ones who rest here in peace.
LocationOur Lady Queen of Peace is located at
- 10941 Southern Blvd, Royal Palm Beach, FL
- 1 mile west of US441/SR7 [map]
- Call us at (561) 793-0711 or (877) 375-4318
ServicesOur Lady Queen of Peace offers Estates, Gravesites, Mausoleums, Monuments, Cremain Niches, Urns, Interment, Burials, Vaults, and Entombments. Visit our services page for more details including pricing.
Video Tour"Join Bishop Gerald Barbarito for a video tour of the grounds and facilities at Our Lady Queen of Peace Catholic Cemetery."
We hold a monthly memorial Mass offered for those laid to rest in the previous month, all of the deceased at Our Lady Queen of Peace, and for all the Souls in Purgatory. This Mass takes place on the second Saturday of each month at 10 a.m. in the outdoor chapel.
The Bishop offers two Masses annually in the outdoor chapel, on All Souls Day and Memorial Day.