Welcome to “ourqueen.org”. Our website (the “Site”) is comprised of various web pages operated by Our Lady Queen of Peace Catholic Cemetery of the Diocese of Palm Beach, Inc. (“Queen of Peace Cemetery FL”). The Site is offered to you conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein (the “Terms”). Your use of the Site constitutes your agreement to all such Terms. Please read these terms carefully, and keep a copy of them for your reference if necessary. The Site is primarily a Religious site devoted to furthering the mission of Queen of Peace Cemetery FL.
Visiting the Site or sending emails to Queen of Peace Cemetery FL constitutes electronic communications. You consent to receive electronic communications and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically, via email and on the Site, satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
If you use this site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. You may not assign or otherwise transfer your account to any other person or entity. You acknowledge that Queen of Peace Cemetery FL is not responsible for third party access to your account that results from theft or misappropriation of your account. Queen of Peace Cemetery FL and its associates reserve the right to refuse or cancel service, terminate accounts, or remove or edit content in our sole discretion. Queen of Peace Cemetery FL does not knowingly collect, either online or offline, personal information from persons under the age of thirteen. If you are under 18, you may use the Site only with permission of a parent or guardian.
All gifts given of any type are final and for unrestricted use. You understand that all of your gifts are unto the Lord and pledge that you will not cause these funds to be returned or go unpaid. Returned checks will be referred to a third party for collections. All giving is final. Once you give, you cannot request or receive change or monies back under any circumstances.
Links to Third Party Sites/Third Party Services
The Site may contain links to other websites (“Linked Sites”). The Linked Sites are not under the control of Queen of Peace Cemetery FL and Queen of Peace Cemetery FL is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. Queen of Peace Cemetery FL is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Queen of Peace Cemetery FL of the site or any association with its operators. Certain services made available via the Site are delivered by third party sites and organizations. By using any product, service or functionality originating from the Site domain, you hereby acknowledge and consent that Queen of Peace Cemetery FL may share such information and data with any third party with whom Queen of Peace Cemetery FL has a contractual relationship to provide the requested product, service or functionality on behalf of the Site users and customers.
No Unlawful or Prohibited Use/Intellectual Property
Third Party Accounts
You will be able to connect your Queen of Peace Cemetery FL account to third party accounts. By connecting your Queen of Peace Cemetery FL account to your third party account, you acknowledge and agree that you are consenting to the continuous release of information about you to others (in accordance with your privacy settings on those third party sites). If you do not want information about you to be shared in this manner, do not use this feature.
The Service is controlled, operated and administered by Queen of Peace Cemetery FL from our offices within the USA. If you access the Service from a location outside the USA, you are responsible for compliance with all local laws. You agree that you will not use the Queen of Peace Cemetery FL Content accessed through the Site in any country or in any manner prohibited by any applicable laws, restrictions or regulations.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Queen of Peace Cemetery FL, its officers, directors, employees, agents and third parties, for any losses, costs, liabilities and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) relating to or arising out of your use of or inability to use the Site or services, any user postings made by you, your violation of any terms of this Agreement or your violation of any rights of a third party, or your violation of any applicable laws, rules or regulations. Queen of Peace Cemetery FL reserves the right, at its own cost, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will fully cooperate with Queen of Peace Cemetery FL in asserting any available defenses.
Queen of Peace Cemetery FL reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to the Site and the related services or any portion thereof at any time, without notice. To the maximum extent permitted by law, this agreement is governed by the laws of the State of Florida and you hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in Florida in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of the Site. Use of the Site is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these Terms, including, without limitation, this section. You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and Queen of Peace Cemetery FL as a result of this agreement or use of the Site. Queen of Peace Cemetery FL’s performance of this agreement is subject to existing laws and legal process, and nothing contained in this agreement is in derogation of Queen of Peace Cemetery FL’s right to comply with governmental, court and law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of the Site or information provided to or gathered by Queen of Peace Cemetery FL with respect to such use. If any part of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the agreement shall continue in effect. Unless otherwise specified herein, this agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the user and Queen of Peace Cemetery FL with respect to the Site and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between the user and Queen of Peace Cemetery FL with respect to the Site. A printed version of this agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
Changes to Terms
Queen of Peace Cemetery FL reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to change the Terms under which the Site is offered. The most current version of the Terms will supersede all previous versions. Queen of Peace Cemetery FL encourages you to periodically review the Terms to stay informed of our updates.
Information We Collect
We collect information about you directly from you, from third parties, and automatically through your use of our Services. We may combine information the information that we collect from these various sources.
- Information We Collect Directly from You. We may collect information about you directly from you. For example, if you make a donation through our Site, we will collect your name, email address, phone number, address, and payment card information. We will also collect any other information that you provide to us through our Services, such as your name, email address, and the contents of your message if you Contact Us through our Site.
- Information We Collect Directly from Third Parties. We may collect information about you from third parties. For example, we may collect information from third-party data sellers to enhance information that we have about donors or prospective donors.
- Information We Collect Automatically. We automatically collect information about you through your use of our Services, including, without limitation IP address, location, browser type, domain name, the website that led you to our Services, the website to which you go after leaving our Services, the dates and times you access our Services, device ID, and activities within our Services (e.g., links you click, searches you run, etc.). Please see our Cookies and Other Tracking Mechanisms section below for more information.
How We Use Information
We use the information that we collect, including personal information and User Content, for the following purposes:
- Providing and Improving Our Services. To process donations; to provide and maintain our Services; to improve our Services; to develop new features or services; to perform technical operations, such as updating software; and for other customer service and support purposes.
- Research and Analytics. To analyze how individuals interact with our Services; to monitor and analyze usage and activity trends; and for other research, analytical, and statistical purposes.
- Marketing and Communications. To communicate with you about your use of our Services; to send you updates; to respond to your inquiries; to provide you with news and newsletters, special offers, promotions, and other information we think may interest you; and for other informational, marketing, or promotional purposes. Our communications with you may include communications via email. Please see our section regarding Your Choices for more information about how to change your communications preferences.
- Legal Compliance. To comply with applicable legal or regulatory obligations, including as part of a judicial proceeding; to respond to a subpoena, warrant, court order, or other legal process; or as part of an investigation or request from law enforcement or a governmental authority governmental authority.
How We Disclose Information
We disclose the information that we collect, including personal information and User Content, as described to you at the time of collection or as consented to by you before disclosure, or as follows:
- Service Providers. We may disclose information to our vendors, service providers, agents, or others who perform functions on our behalf.
- Business Transfers. We may disclose information to another entity in connection with, including during negotiations of, an acquisition or merger, sale or transfer of a business unit or assets, bankruptcy proceeding, or as part of any other similar business transfer.
- Legal Compliance. We may disclose information to comply with applicable legal or regulatory obligations, including as part of a judicial proceeding; in response to a subpoena, warrant, court order, or other legal process; or as part of an investigation or request from law enforcement or a government official.
- Aggregate and De-Identified Information. We may disclose aggregate, anonymous, or de-identified information for marketing, advertising, research, compliance, or other purposes.
Cookies and Other Tracking Mechanisms
Cookies. Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to a computer’s hard drive through a web browser for record-keeping purposes. Some cookies allow us to make it easier for you to navigate our Services, while others are used to enable a faster log-in process or to allow us to track your activities while using our Services. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but if you prefer, you can edit your browser options to block them in the future. The Help portion of the toolbar on most browsers provides information about how to prevent a computer from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify upon receiving a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. Users who disable cookies will be able to browse certain areas of the Services, but some features may not function.
Clear GIFs, pixel tags and other technologies. Clear GIFs are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies. In contrast to cookies, which are stored on a computer’s hard drive, clear GIFs are embedded invisibly on web pages. We may use clear GIFs (also referred to as web beacons, web bugs or pixel tags) in connection with our Services to, among other things, track user activities, help us manage content, and compile statistics about usage of our Services. We and our service providers also use clear GIFs in HTML emails to you, to help us track email response rates, identify when our emails are viewed, and track whether our emails are forwarded.
Do Not Track Disclosure
Our Services do not respond to Do Not Track signals. For more information about Do Not Track signals, please click here. You may, however, disable certain tracking as discussed in the Cookies and Other Tracking Mechanisms section above (e.g., by disabling cookies).
We use third parties such as network advertisers to display advertisements on our Services, to assist us in displaying advertisements on third-party websites, and to evaluate the success of our advertising campaigns. You may opt-out of many third-party ad networks, including those operated by members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) and the Digital Advertising Alliance (“DAA”). For more information regarding this practice by NAI members and DAA members, and your choices regarding having this information used by these companies, including how to opt out of third-party ad networks operated by NAI and DAA members, please visit their respective websites: optout.networkadvertising.org (NAI) and optout.aboutads.info (DAA).
Opting out of one or more NAI member or DAA member networks (many of which will be the same) only means that those members no longer will deliver targeted content or ads to you. It does not mean you will no longer receive any targeted content or ads on our Services or other services. You may continue to receive advertisements, for example, based on the particular website that you are viewing (i.e., contextual advertising). Also, if your browsers are configured to reject cookies when you visit an opt-out page, or you subsequently erase your cookies, use a different computer or change web browsers, your NAI or DAA opt out may no longer be effective.
We have taken steps to help protect the personal information we collect. However, no data security measures can guarantee 100% security. You should take steps to protect against unauthorized access to your device and account by, among other things, choosing a robust password that nobody else knows or can easily guess and keeping your log-in and password private.
Opting out of Email Communications. We may send periodic promotional or informational emails to you. You may opt out of such communications by following the opt-out instructions contained in the email or contacting us at the Contact Us information below. Please note that it may take up to 10 business days for us to process opt-out requests. If you opt out of receiving marketing emails from us, we may still send you non-promotional emails (e.g., about your donations).
Our Services are not targeted to children under thirteen (13) years of age. While we may collect information about children from parents or others, we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we will promptly delete such personal information from our systems.
If you have questions about the privacy aspects of our Services or for further information about our data privacy policies and practices, please contact us at: 561-793-0711 or firstname.lastname@example.org